Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
MonacoUK96

Maillot Exterieur 2013/14

Hello from England, 

I'm looking for the 13/14 black away kit in a size Medium or Large and can't seem to find it anywhere.

I fell in love with the kit after seeing Monaco play at the Stade Velodrome, winning 2-1 with goals from Falcao and Reviere

Can anyone help?

Many thanks, 

Seth

I understand that it may not be seen as a traditional jersey, or even a nice one, however it holds special significance for me as I attended this match with my grandad and is a really good memory for me. 

Thanks

1 minute ago, Dr Marco said:

I think I have it! size L with Falcao printing

I'll have a look when I'll get back from my holiday if you want!

Cheers!

Thank you, appreciate it. Also, did I just get called a Punk Dog (using google translate here). That's a new one! 

8 minutes ago, Nando2004 said:

You operate with a few drinks?Are you not the doctor of Neymar or Diaby???Remember me never gone in your clinic🤣

my English is very bad sorry

I'm the one speaking English on a French forum, my apologies! 

il y a 10 minutes, MonacoUK96 a dit :

What a team though- James, Falcao, Fabinho etc I remember Ocampos looking fantastic- what happened?

Ocampos never really fulfilled his potential and expectations

in fact we were happy to sell him to Marseille

13 minutes ago, Dr Marco said:

Ocampos never really fulfilled his potential and expectations

in fact we were happy to sell him to Marseille

That's a shame- I was having a look on your forum, and it looks like the billionaire owners aren't well liked- true?

on one side we are grateful for them saving the club when we were really struggling bottom of ligue 2

on the other side some of us don't like the fact that they made millions with the selling of m'bappé, Fabinho...etc and don't look really eager to build a very strong team aiming to win the title again

Il y a 16 heures, MonacoUK96 a dit :

Hello from England, 

I'm looking for the 13/14 black away kit in a size Medium or Large and can't seem to find it anywhere.

I fell in love with the kit after seeing Monaco play at the Stade Velodrome, winning 2-1 with goals from Falcao and Reviere

Can anyone help?

Many thanks, 

Seth

oh yeah, what a flow from Jessy Pî this night

Il y a 2 heures, Damien a dit :

I Were in the vélodrome("not complet "travaux") this evening,all the afternoon swinging in the sea on the "plage du prado" after the magical match

Edited by Nando2004